Friday, November 24, 2017

Nov 5, 2017

Overcast but warm after raining all night. We moved forward another hour during the night, so I awoke 4am home-time, 7am our time. Both Jim and I felt kind of lazy so we weren’t in any hurry to start the day. Jim had ordered room service breakfast so no hurry at all.

I ran out of book around 11 so I headed down to the library to pick up today’s Suduko and a new book – found “Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter”. I then went up to the Lido Grill for a burger, beer and fries.

Came back to the room; Jim was engrossed with Sherlock so I started in on my new read. FUN book. We went out again around two, it’s still raining, and Jim had lunch. I had ice cream. Back to more reading.

Dinner at 7, nothing special in the Horizon Café tonight.
Except some food art

Took a turn on the Prominade deck, came back to football and I finished my book. It’s now 9:30pm, we’re wide awake. Jim watched football while I read. Movies under the Stars was scheduled at 10:30, and even though the game was still on, I went up to Lido deck, figuring the game would be over shortly. An hour and 15 minutes later – grrrrr – it finally ended. And then the movie never started – really grrrrr - . We sat and listened to that high pitched screech that plays when the broadcast day is over. Gave up and went to bed. 


No comments: